CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shower

This past weekend I was back in Michigan for my bridal shower (THANK YOU AGAIN MOM FOR THROWING IT). Everyone seemed to have a great time. We didn't play the standard games or do anything really embarrassing, which was very nice. We had some big salads, fruit, breads, and desserts to eat. After the food we did a crossword puzzle (I had put it together a few months ago). My mom thought it was hard, but I went around and were trying to give people hints (some of the guests even called Ryan as a 'phone-a-friend life line'). :) After that I opened our gifts (most of which were gift cards, which made it a LOT easier to travel with instead of like knife sets, etc). The shower lasted about two and a half hours or so and we had about 20 people there. It was very low key and great catching up and seeing friends and family for a little bit (especially since I hadn't been back to Michigan since Christmas). Stacey was my personal photog for the shower, so once she loads the pictures I will link them for everyone to see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope that it'll be one of the great memories of your wedding experience.
i know that i had a great time watching you be the center of attention....you deserve it!!!!
xoxox