CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Schedule

This weekend will be a busy one. Ryan picked up our keys to our new place yesterday (he has a movie premier to go to tonight so asked to pick them up a day early). That means this weekend I will be moving most of my stuff up there this weekend. Also, tomorrow I have to go in to David's Bridal and pick up my dress (which reminds me, maybe I should call them and verify they will actually have it done this time). On top of moving, cleaning, etc Ryan and I are planning on going in to Target and Bed Bath & Beyond and picking up some of the gifts that are on our registry that haven't been bought yet (with the gift cards that we received from the shower). Ryan will move things over slowly (art things for in the office, clothes he isn't wearing, etc) when he gets time, but he has about 3 weeks till he has to actually get his stuff done (so I am sure he will take his good ol' time :) ). I am planning on taking pictures of the apartment once we start getting it decorated and furnished, but that might be a few weeks. The weather is supposed to cool down a little this weekend, which will be nice with all the moving, packing, unpacking, etc that we will be doing. Wish us luck!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

be sure to post your new address...it might be helpful for those last minute gifts :)
xoxox