I have heard a lot of people that do not like David's Bridal. I hadn't had a problem with them... Until NOW. I just received a voice mail (remember, they have had my wedding dress for over a month now and my appointment is supposed to be tomorrow at 7pm to pick up my FINISHED dress). The voicemail was a woman asking if I could reschedule my appointment... I called and asked what was the hold up. She said something about one of the seamstresses being out and they have been backed up... Since my wedding isn't until August 16th they didn't put a priority on it. I asked her what my options were, I mean if my dress hasn't even been started, it is not like I could go in tomorrow to pick it up because it wouldn't be done (obviously). I have two main problems with this, A. They have had my dress for over a month and have not told me until the DAY BEFORE that it was not going to be done (I mean what if I was going to do pre-wedding photos or I gained/lost weight and need the dress changed more) and B. My dress is NOT difficult (I am not having it bustled, I am only having the chest area taken in a slight bit - it fits already, but I would feel more comfortable if it was taken in a little so I am sure I won't be pulling on it throughout the day). It just ticks me off when places like this screw over their customers. I have already bought the dress from them, paid for the alterations and now you can't even follow through on your part of the deal - OR AT LEAST HAVE THE CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS TO CALL THEM EARLIER THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE...
I guess I will no longer be recommending David's Bridal to people...
Thursday, July 10, 2008
David's Bridal
Posted by Carlee McDot at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment