Monday Ryan and I will be starting our Preparing for Marriage class at North Coast. I hope that it is beneficial and that it sparks good conversations for Ryan and I. I also hope that both of us will stay calm and joyful even with the commute to the campus for the classes.
Our six or seven week premarital course meets on Monday nights and covers topics such as God's design for marriage, communication and conflict resolution, Myers-Briggs personality preferences, financial freedom, and sexual intimacy in marriage.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Prep For Marriage Class
Posted by Carlee McDot at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey guys, Eric and I read this book before we got married and it was great. you will learn a lot!
Aaron
Hi Carlee and Ryan,
As you can see, I am on your Blog page. Will wonders never cease. In is marvelous. I love your story and the pictures. We just got back from Aaron's baby shower, What fun! Wish you could have been here. I am looking forward to attending your wedding shower. Love you both. MomCharlene
Really cool Carlee. I like your work a lot. Miss you and Ryan. Can't wait till summer and our time together. Is Fiji your destination after the wedding?? love
Jamie, future dad, etc.
Post a Comment