CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's been a while

I wanted to say SORRY that it has been a while since we have posted much about the wedding. Things have been moving along smoothly (for the most part). We haven't really made any new decisions lately, which may be why we haven't had much to post about. We've got a bunch of little stuff marked off I think, like wedding bands ordered (mine just arrived at Ryan's yesterday so hopefully this weekend I will be able to try it on and make sure it is perfect), we are working with the baker still on our cupcakes, we have booked and paid for all of our honeymoon stuff, we are still looking (or just trying to decide) on places to rent and or buy after we get married, we are working with a wonderful woman in Minnesota on the bouquets and boutonnieres (which I am sooo excited about), the cupcake stands have arrived, we are in the process of finalizing the invitation design and hopefully will get those printed this week or next (and in the mail in the beginning on May, seeing as it is a 'destination wedding' for most of our guests), and we will be starting our Pre-Marriage classes next Monday. Again, lots of stuff happening, but most things are moving right along schedule. Thanks for checking in, and I hope to be updating more soon (once we finalize the last bits and pieces of different aspects).

0 comments: