If you are the praying type, it would be wonderful if you could keep Ryan and I in your prayers. We are in the process of trying to decide where we would like to live after we get married (Currently I am living in San Diego and he is living in Oceanside, which is about 35 minutes north of where I am at). Since Ryan commutes to work about 45 minutes to an hour each way (north to Lake Forest), it is tom-foolery for us to look for a place near where I am currently located. We don't know how long Ryan will stay with his current employer, so if he stays there for a few more years we should probably move up closer (probably Orange County area), but if he isn't we both really like the Carlsbad/ Encinitas area. Also, we aren't sure whether or not we should look into renting or buying something. I know this is a lot to think about (tell us about it, hehe), but if you could just pray that God really shows us where he wants us clearly (whether that is at our current jobs and live further north, new jobs and live closer to where we are used to, etc), that would be AWESOME!! Thanks in advance for your prayers and continued support!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Prayer Please
Posted by Carlee McDot at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment