CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Glenn Teal

Ryan and I are proud to announce that we have asked Glenn Teal to officiate our wedding (and Glenn has graciously accepted :) ). Glenn was the lead pastor at CrossRoads Community Church (the church that my family has attended for for the last 12 years or so I think). Glenn has not only been a boss tome when I worked in the CrossRoads office, but has also been an outstanding pastor, a remarkable leader and a fantastic family friend. Glenn and his wife Nancy have recently moved out West and Glenn has taken the Lead Pastor position at Timberview Christian Fellowship in Spokane, Washington. If you don't know Glenn yet, check out his blog here. Again, we are so excited that he has said Yes!

1 comments:

glennteal said...

Carlee -- thanks for the shout out -- I'm honored. See you in August if not before!