Most things are ready to go for the wedding, so I need to try and find things to fill my time :). I came across this idea of putting rhinestones on the soles of your wedding shoes (both as a 'something blue' and also ask just some little personal touch) and I thought it was a cute idea. I bought a pack of blue rhinestones and will try it out tonight I think. Here is a picture of what I am going for (with our initials and date of course :) ).
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Next Project
Posted by Carlee McDot at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you wearing heels, Carlee? You don't seem like a heel-wearing type of girl. I feel like you're the kind of person to think of something super creative and fun and comfy that's not tacky.
Hey Jess. I actually will be wearing heels. The main reason is because Ryan is about 8 inches taller than me, so I don't want all of our pictures to look so different. The heels that I have are kitten heels (I think that's they term)... They are fairly short, but still high enough to bring me closer to Ryan's head :). BTW - You are amazing Jessica!!
Post a Comment