I saw on a couple bio's on TheKnot.com that people were inviting 'celebrities' to their weddings. Now, no one really expects them to come, but it is just fun to put them on your seating chart, possibly get a letter from them, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know, if you are attending the wedding, you might bump into: Mickey & Minnie Mouse, The Govenator (Arnold) or the Detroit Pistons. I sent all of them an invite and this little card with it:
We know that you are really busy,
And you probably won’t be able to attend,
But we’d like to ask a favor,
If it won’t offend.
Would you send a letter or a picture?
Maybe a congrats or wish us well?
Just to get a response from you
Would really be swell!
One of the girls on the message boards said that Minnie & Mickey and Arnold had sent them a signed picture back :). I thought it might be fun to put in a scrapbook or something... Maybe Uncle Chauncey will even make it out for the event.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Inviting "Celebs"
Posted by Carlee McDot at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment