CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hairs

So Friday after work I headed over to the Avia Salon and Day Spa (it is about half way between work and my apartment). I had scheduled an appointment with a woman named Barbara (I had seen recommendations for her on TheKnot.com on the San Diego Message Boards). I went in around 5pm (I left a little early since I took a shorter lunch) and she worked on my hair till about 6:45pm. She said it would probably only take about an hour on the day of the wedding, but she wanted to be able to work with it, see what exactly she wanted and could do with my hair, etc. Anyway, I had brought in a couple pictures of what I wanted and she was able to either match it almost exactly (or at least make me love it anyway, even if it looked a little different). I am very happy with the way it came out. I am not going to post any photos right now (so that it is more of a surprise when you see the real pictures), but it is sort of loose curls pinned lower on my head (I didn't want it to look too 'done' or 'prommy'). I love the way it turned out (and my mom, Stacey and Jess all like it too, so it isn't just me, hehe) and can't wait to see everything together (with the dress, jewelry, etc). Just wanted to let everyone know that I have marked another thing off my list and am actually very happy with the trial this time (as opposed to the last one that I hated!).

2 months from yesterday Ryan and I will be getting MARRIED!!

0 comments: