CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updates

A few updates to mention:

*Invitations are in the mail and most people have started receiving them. We have been told that the ink from the RSVP envelopes has bled onto the invitation. My mom suggests gently rubbing the smeared ink and it will come off. [Sorry about that, I didn't even think about the possibility of that.]

*Cupcakes have been agreed on. We have finally worked out all of the details with our baker and we have a contract in the works. All I can say is YUM.

*Hair appointments have been made. I will be going in for a trial run in a few weeks to see what I can do the day of the wedding. I probably won't be posting photos (I don't want to give everything away), but I think I am going with some sort of curly updo that doesn't look too finished or done.

*Business cards (that I mentioned before in the Photo Sharing post) are in the mail and should be here within the next week or so. Can't wait to see how free business cards will actually turn out :).


I think that is all for now. Of course we have tons of stuff going on, but we are trying to leave some surprise for the day off :). Hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

0 comments: