CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

RSVPs

Hurray! Yesterday I opened my mailbox and had about 10 RSVPs in the mail!! Now most of them were people saying that they couldn't make it, but at least I know the invites are getting out to everyone. So far we have 6 people coming to the wedding besides Ryan and I - one of my co-workers and her husband, one of my grandmas, and Ryan's sister, brother-in-law and soon to be nephew. I hope we start getting a few more Yes's... or Ryan will have A LOT of cupcakes to eat :) I am very glad to see them starting to arrive though, because the sooner people return them the sooner we will be able to work on things like seating arrangements, etc, and also if they send them in now we won't have to harass them once the due date gets here. :)

2 comments:

Carlee McDot said...

We now have 22 people RSVP, whoo hoo!! :)

Courtnay said...

Hey Carlee, We haven't received our invite. Maybe it got lost in the mail?? We are coming, that is, if we are invited :) Maybe I never sent you our address...I can't remember!