CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

License

Tomorrow morning Ryan and I will head to the County Clerks Office to get our Marriage License. In San Diego the license is valid for 90 days, so I figured might as well get it. Since both of the people have to go down to get the license the only day that we can go is on Saturdays. I guess it gets really busy and it can be quite entertaining (because they do civil ceremonies there too). I am not sure how long it will take us, but we are hoping to go down tomorrow morning and get another thing off the list. On the information on the website it says that they sell Polaroids of this special moment (and the money goes to a fundraiser or something), so we will see if we purchase the picture, hehe.

0 comments: