CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

She She Me Stationery

She She Me stationery is AMAZING! I recently found the website while looking for "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" cards around on the Internet. I noticed that the packages of cards come in groups of ten and at first I was pretty bummed, seeing as I am only having 3 bridesmaids in my wedding party and I thought that if I did buy the pack at least 6 of the cards would go to waste. I contacted She She Me and asked if there was any way that I could personalize a pack of cards so that none of the cards would be unused. She She Me responded quickly, professionally, and luckily for me, was extremely accommodating. They allowed me to pick and choose to make my own personal pack of 10 cards. I chose 4 "Will You Be My Bridesmaid? cards, 3 "Thank You For Being My Bridesmaid" cards, and 3 "Thank You From The Bottom Of Our Hearts" cards. I will use one of the "Will You" cards in my album to track the process of the wedding. We will be using the "Thank You From The Bottom Of Our Hearts" cards for our families, since they are so cute. The cards arrived in about 3 days (much quicker than I was expecting) and they are amazing. The cards are on thick paper and great quality. I love the cards and can't wait to use them. I would definitely recommend She She Me stationery to anyone.

0 comments: