Not only have we picked the date, we have also booked the place we will be getting married at. The Bali Hai! I went there a couple weeks ago, just to check it out and when I walked around their grounds I thought 'THIS IS PERFECT'. I took Ryan, his sister and her husband there 2 weekends ago to show them around and they liked it too! I called today and Leslie (the coordinator) told me that someone just cancelled the 16th (must have been a God thing) and that it would be open. We have it booked from 11am-5pm!! HURRAY!! Check out their website here (and look at some of their gallery pictures). It is on the bay (you look across right to downtown San Diego), it has a Hawaiian feel, it seems fun and young but still nice enough to have a wedding at, it just seems GREAT!!
(I also feel a lot better about planning now that we have things starting to fall into place)
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Place
Posted by Carlee McDot at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment