Looking for something to do Friday night before the wedding? I know that some of you may want to just relax, explore the city on your own, etc, but for those of you looking to meet up or go out and don't know where to start, Ryan and I thought we would set up a little something.
We will be at the Rehearsal Dinner until probably 7:30 or 8, so we thought if we told people to start meeting up around 8:00pm that people would get there around the same time. I will warn you, there is a $10 cover at the door. We were thinking of setting up a reservation, but don't want something too formal, so we just figured if people wanted to show up you could show up. I don't know how late I personally will be staying out (I need my beauty rest, duh, hehe), but I still thought it might be nice to see people. Again, nothing to formal, if you want to show up, show up, if you don't, no problem either - we just didn't want people to be stuck in their hotel rooms bored or anything like that.
8:00pm: Out-of-Town "Youth" Hang Out
The Shout House
http://www.theshouthouse.com
655 4th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 231-6700
The Shout House is a dueling piano bar.
There are a lot of entertainment choices out therebut only one that has captured the basic desire of everyone to "be" the entertainment
ROCK 'N ROLL / SING-A-LONG / DUELING PIANOS
Dueling Pianos are two piano players/singers performing at two, face to face grand pianos in front of two large mirrors performing the classic rock 'n roll hits from the 1950s to the present. It's request driven by the audience and with the use of multiple teams, goes non-stop all night.
IT'S A CELEBRATION OF LIFE AT THE TOP OF ONES LUNGS!
It's the great music hits of all time combined with great showmanship, energy and comedy. Watching the people, watch the people . . . It’s worth the price of admission alone!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Out of Towners
Posted by Carlee McDot at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment